My Holiday


Hi guys! back with me again, so holiday is over and what did you do during your holiday? Me? actually, I've done so many things during my holiday such as went to school for Angklung's practice, hang out with my friends and family, or even just stay in my home. But now I would like to tell you about one of my activity during my holiday.




So my family and I went to Dufan at Ancol, Jakarta. Maybe that was the hundred times I went there but yeah I never got bored because I love amusement park! actually my dad and my brother didn't come with us because they had another activity to do so it's only me, my mom, my aunt, and my cousins. We left from my aunt's house at 6.30 am by car. we arrived at Ancol around 9 am. because Dufan open at 10 am so we decided to stay at the beach while my mom queue to buy tickets. Although it was still 9 am but there were a lot of people at the beach maybe because it was holiday season. After my mom have got the tickets for us, we entered Dufan and started our journey there. we tried "Arung Jeram" it was like rafting but the river wasn't that big, also we tried (actually just me) "Hysteria", "Kora-Kora", Roller coaster, "Istana Boneka" (it was like castle and inside the castle there were a lot of doll with different clothes from around the world. in case you don't know), the new ride called Ice Age, and many more. But unfortunately we didn't try all the spot because it could took 30 minutes or even 1 hour queue before we could try the ride but I think it was worth it. I really enjoyed amusement park especially Dufan because I think its a lot of fun, we also can spur our adrenaline. I left Dufan around 7 pm and then we went to the hotel to take a rest. The next day we went to TMII because my cousins wanted to go there and then we came back to Bandung. I would like to go to Dufan again with my fellas soon so we can have a lot of fun together.

I really enjoyed my holiday, hope y'all too! thanks for reading and see you in the next post!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Learn From Nature

Malala Yousafzai